FY22 PHLpreK Procurement and Application Timeline Information
PHMC is pleased to provide the following important information regarding the application process for PHLpreK in Fiscal Year 2022.
The City of Philadelphia Office of Children and Families intends to fund 3,300 quality pre-k seats in FY22. Two applications are now available. Full application content including eligibility criteria can be accessed by clicking on the links below.
- Renewal Application for provider locations contracted with PHLpreK for FY21 and in good standing.
- Request for Qualifications for Pre-Qualified providers. New provider locations. Providers determined to be “pre-qualified” will be on a waitlist to be considered for slot awards for the FY22 program year and will be awarded a contract only if reallocation of current FY21 slot allocations is needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
The documents below represent a compilation submitted to PHLpreK by March 11, 2021 and represents questions appropriate to the application and of interest to applicants. PHMC reserves the right, in its discretion, to revise responses to questions after posting, by posting the modified response.
- Renewal Application for Funding: Questions and Answers
- Request for Qualifications for Pre-Qualification: Questions and Answers
Mandatory Pre-Application Conference Sessions:
Attendance at a Pre-Application session is a pre-requisite requirement to apply for FY22 PHLpreK funding. The pre-application session webinar session for the Request for Qualifications for Pre-Qualified providers has been recorded. If you are interested in submitting an application you can view the webinar recording by accessing the link below before beginning your application; the GoToWebinar platform will record your attendance. Because GoToWebinar tracks the details of when and how the webinar is viewed you can immediately proceed to completing the application once watched.
In addition to the webinar of the Pre-Qualified Application Session other relevant resources have also been linked below:
- Copy of the Pre-Qualified Application webinar (view prior to starting your application)
- Slides from Pre-Application Session
- Session Survey link please complete this brief survey by March 11, 2021.
- Click the link “FY22 PHLpreK application for Pre-Qualifications“ to access the online application for pre-qualification.