PHLpreK Provider Application for the 2022-2023 School Year
Deadline Extended to: April 22, 2022 5:00 PM ET
This extension is to encourage applications from bi- or multilingual providers and those who may provide services in other languages. If you are interested in the language access supports to assist with the application process, please contact PHLpreK at email@example.com or call 267-773-4432.
- Acceso a los apoyos lingüísticos para completar la solicitud del proveedor de PHLpreK para el año escolar 2022-2023
- 获取语言支持以完成 2022-2023 学年的 PHLpreK 提供者申请
Providers who have already submitted an application may edit and resubmit their application. Continue this website for updates about language support offerings.
The City of Philadelphia’s Office of Children and Families (OCF) is pleased to announce the application process for childcare providers interested in PHLpreK seats for the 2022-2023 school year.
The City funded 4,000 quality pre-Kindergarten (Pre-K) seats at over 150 locations in the current (2021-22) school year and plans to expand by up to 300 seats in the coming (2022-23) school year.
Two applications will be available:
- Renewal Application for current providers.
• To submit an application for Renewal go to PHLpreK Renewal 2023
• To view the PowerPoint for the Renewal Pre-Application session, go to Renewal PowerPoint
• Renewal Pre-Application Conference Session (Recording). Participation in the Renewal
pre-application session is optional for returning provider locations to apply for funding. If you
were unable to attend the live session, you may register and view the recording by clicking on
the link above.
- Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for Pre-Qualified providers. The RFQ process is designed to develop a pool of new providers to be considered for slot awards in the 2022-2023 school year that result from redistribution for existing contracts or increased funding to support program expansion.
• To submit an RFQ for Pre-Qualification go to PHLpreK Pre-Qualification 2023
• To view the PowerPoint for the RFQ Pre-Application session go to RFQ PowerPoint
• RFQ Pre-Application Conference Session (Recording). Participation in the RFQ pre-application
session is mandatory for new provider locations to apply for funding. If you were unable to
attend the live session, you may register and view the recording by clicking on the link above.
Frequently Asked Questions
This document is a collection of questions from Providers about the PHLpreK Provider Application for Funding for the 2022-2023 School Year.
Click here to view the questions and answers about the application.